A collection of presets I made for After Effects to make my life easier. Hopefully it can make your life easier too.
It includes 10 presets:
- AnchorControl: Lets you easily set and lock your anchor point with a dropdown menu.
- Blink: Makes you layer blink and gives you control of speed and opacities.
- CleverCounter: Create dynamic and easy-to-control counters with options to add decimals, units, thousands separation and more.
- Easy Textbox: Handy text boxes for text layers that doesn't require additional layers.
- Infinite Rotation: Makes your layer rotate infinitely and gives your control of speed and direction.
- Infinite Scaling: Makes your layer scale infinitely and gives your control of speed and direction.
- NumSequence: Create sequences of numbers instantly with options to include/exclude certain types of numbers, reverse the sequence, make it vertical, control the spacing, and more.
- Random Flicker: Makes your layer flicker randomly and gives you control of which opacities to show and the speed.
- Typewriter 2.0: An improved typewriter effect with which the layer bounds represents the layer's true size. Particularly useful if you work with the sourceRectAtTime() expression.
- WiggleControl: Wiggle that is easily controlled from the Effect Controls panel with options to control frequency, amplitude and wiggle axes.
Watch my walk-through above to see how they work.
A set of powerful presets for After Effects.